HEALTH BENEFIT OF FLOWERS
Fresh flowers are a major way of attracting and seducing people
Fresh cut flowers in a home increased feelings of compassion and kindness for others.
- Flowers in a home spread calm and chase away moments of anxiety, worries, and sadness.
- People who live among flowers experience less negativity and have lowered hypertension and anxiety.
- Flowers boost energy levels and productivity.
People with flowers in a home are more enthusiastic and happy. They are willing to help others and are more active.
- Flowers Heal the SickStudies show that flowers heal the sick and bring smiles to the faces of the aging. Flowers have appositive effect on our well being and alleviate feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Flowers can change your emotions with coloursWe all associate colours with different moods. Red can mean love, anger or danger. Yellow is usually associated with happiness and sunshine. Blue can signify calm or sadness. Green is linked to safety, which could explain why having lots of leafy plants around creates such a comfortable environment.On top of this, we each have our own personal relationships with colours that can bring to mind a happy or sad memory and influence our reactions.
- Flowers can improve your memory
- Flowers can help you sleep
- Flowers can improve anxiety